Friday, June 12, 2009

Textures and cloth sim finished

yea so as you can see what needed to be finished was finished. The cloth simulation is all working with a cool wind effect but I cant render it out to a movie file just yet because i don't know how with Maya without a third party program but once i get it rendered out and stuff I will put it up here. Now its time for morph targets and for those of you who dont know what that is its basically making facial emotion buttons and sliders. So I will be knee deep in Maya documentation for most of today.

back in the real world I didnt get the job at Toys R Us they said they were looking for people who were year round and i was only available to be seasonal and only 3 months of the season at that so i can understand. but in good news I found out this morning that my car will probably be done mid next week!! man I am excited to be able to drive myself around again pretty much can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment