Friday, March 20, 2009

Times are good :)

Alrighty it is March 20th! almost my 21st birthday on top of all the other ah-mah-zong (amazing) things going on in my life right now! I should start with the most exciting news which is that me and Whitney are now officially a couple so now that spring break is here we have been hanging out a lot watching the Ali G show isa very neice! we also made some awesome peanut butter passion bars that i ate most of in one day and by we made i actually mean me watching Whitney do most of the work and me trying a few things and mucking it up lol! but it was a lot of fun regardless. I also met her brother and his fiance and they were really cool!! they said we might go and all hang out with one another sometime soon which would be a blasty blast for sure :).

in other career related news Steven the ceo of Algitt Studios has secured a pitch date a week and a half from now at south peak our number 1 choice publisher he is also trying for microsoft which would be pretty cool and another company thats located here in Bellevue. Steven is pretty confident that he can sell Algitt if he can actually talk to someone and now he finay has that opportunity so i have high hopes! i would love to start my career this summer that would be pretty amazing. plus if i do that then I can also get credit for my sr. projects class early and not have to worry about it next year and in its sted have a paying job which would alswase be nice because having disposable income is nice.

In school I have juat been working on my jr project and making some props for my game team. Physics is sooooooo hard :( i am so glad im an artist so that i forget this crap as soon as I'm done sometimes the class is really helpfull when the teacher is telling about how things work and why they work the way they do but as soon as he starts talking in formulahs and numbers i dont have the will power necesary to pay attention for more thna 5 minuts at a time I physicly cant even if i try and even if i do manage to pay attention for an extended period of time somehow most of the time i cant understand what he is doing so i have to rely on doing the homework in a big group of people whrre usually one person knows what they are doing to get my work done....its stupid this class needs to be altered to be something usefull for the artists.

this week im posting my rendered final versions of my genari final dialogue and all the animation that I have done for my game team so far aswell as the prop and teh concept art that I have done for them.

Genari Lip sync 2 Final from Kevin Hart on Vimeo.




ERB Run and Grab Attempt Failure from Kevin Hart on Vimeo.

Modeled by Garrett Woodley and rigged with biped


ERB Run and Player Attack from Kevin Hart on Vimeo.

Modeled by Garrett Woodley and rigged with Biped

No comments:

Post a Comment