Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Monday this week marked the beginning of the second semester of the year and its now Tuesday and I can already tell that I've probably over committed myself to a mouth full of crazy hours of work.

A few days back I was doing a show on blogtv and a gal came in that wanted to promote her clothing company to the common folk. I have always been interested in doing designs for t shirts for a company like this and I finally got a opportunity right on my door step. So I showed her a painting that I did and they seemed pretty interested in my ability as an artist. We exchanged a few e-mails and now they have asked me to submit something for them to munch on and decide if m what they are looking for. They said they were looking for crazy patterns bright colors and some other styles I didn't really know with a touch of darkness. So I dreamed up a surreal picture that i did two different versions of.































So now I am anxiously waiting for a reply from them. I think having this as a side project would help me stay less fatigued from all this homework from school. Not to mention possibly give me a little extra cash to spend on getting a lap top and since it's made from my art that means I would have finally earned my tattoo. So who knows whats going to happen! here is their website in case you want to check it out http://vixendesigns.webs.com/apps/webstore/

next thing thats exciting up on this list is that I just might have a job! a full fledged job with a salary lined up :O. I'm not really going to say much just because nothing is really to solid yet because one major road block is still in the way before that could happen and It's a big one but still! I am really excited about it.

I am also working on a game now with Steven Scott from school that were hoping to release on X-Box live some time around the end of the month I think. He is doing pretty much everything by himself programing sprites you name it that crazy man can do it and is crunching it into a very small time period because he is just that awesome. My part is pretty minimal and just involves making some spiffy special effects. So far all I have made is an oil fire but it actually has been turning out surprisingly well . now the effect is really cool but this video really sucks but at least you can see what its kinda like this way.

and other than those 3 things I have animation club Suzann's animation sessions on Tuesdays and oh yea almost forgot to mention school....ahhhh! I am going to be super busy this semester. But all things considered I am really looking forward to it and I am definitely up for the challenge being bored is a much much worse sentence.

Ill post again once I have heard back from the Vixen designs. :D

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment